Why join us?
Welcome from the CEO
On behalf of the Heath Family Trust, I would like to thank you for your interest in joining our Trust.
At our core, our Trust believes passionately in the power of collaboration and the importance of developing schools who work together to ensure every child and staff member can thrive.
For that to happen, we are committed to providing children and young people with inspiring places to learn, and environments where they feel respected, safe and, crucially, happy and fulfilled.
It is easy to say that pupils and students are at the heart of everything we do. That is only right and correct. Yet, to deliver the very best for those young people, we need to ensure that our staff are as supported as our students. We are proud of our focus on staff wellbeing. Our CPD offer continually strengthens, and the sharing of resources and best practice between teaching staff is driving forward improvement.
We are not the largest of Trusts, but that does not curb our ambition or expectations. Our Executive Leaders work closely with school leaders to provide support and challenge – with the aim being that the partnership acts as a catalyst to our schools achieving their aims and ambitions.
Chief Executive Officer
About The Heath Family
We are a mindful employer with a commitment to protect, promote and enhance the wellbeing of staff who are our greatest asset, and we believe that happy staff flourish.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining highly skilled staff and invest in all our colleagues and their development. Our staff are passionate and dedicated to the development and education of our children.
We encourage positive work environments that promote the physical and mental wellbeing of our staff and recognise that the success of our schools is thanks to the talented and committed colleagues who work within our family of schools and work collaboratively to raise the aspirations of our children and young people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds. Our schools are at the very heart of our communities, and we have a key role in making a positive difference in children’s lives.
We have strong collaboration across our family of schools and our approach is for every member of staff to be the best version of themselves, and we achieve greater success together. We collaborate and engage staff in our networks and this collaborative practice underpins highly effective professional development. We share ideas, have creative approaches using research informed practice to underpin our development strategies and assist our staff.
We share values of Kindness, Integrity and Tenacity to support our children to maximise attainment, nurture their confidence and help them grow into resilient and compassionate individuals.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a family of schools within the Trust with a set of values that we all share; Kindness, Integrity and Tenacity.
- Support of your professional development and an opportunity to continue to develop your skills in a well-resourced environment.
- Recognition of the importance of a work life balance. Your emotional wellbeing is important to us and we strive to balance work and life and nurture the best possible environment for high performance and job satisfaction.
We offer a generous package of rewards and benefits including:
- Pay and Conditions - Aligned with national School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions for teaching staff (STCPD) and National Joint Council (NJC) for support staff.
- Automatic Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Car Leasing Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Legal money advice through confidential EAP helpline
- 24/7, 365 counselling services through confidential EAP
- Flu vaccinations for all staff
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Occupational Health Services
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare e.g., medicash
- Salary sacrifices schemes
- Access to discount schemes
- High quality CPD
- Leadership development programmes
- Coaching and Mentoring services
- Free Car Parking
- Family friendly policies
- Wellbeing Champions
- Mindful employer with a commitment to protect, promote and enhance the wellbeing of staff.
Our values are enshrined in what we believe is needed to succeed. If you want to share our values and join a Trust where you will be rewarded every day with the opportunity to shape a young person’s future then search our current vacancies for a role that suits you.