Our Approach to School Improvement
Our approach is built on five principles:
- We are a family of schools that work collaboratively to support improvement across the Trust, sharing knowledge, expertise, capacity and resources to deliver better outcomes for our children.
- We develop and maintain an in-depth and accurate knowledge of our schools and our pupils.
- We prioritise and plan appropriately by identifying issues and selecting appropriate, evidence based approaches
- We deliver and monitor plans and strategies effectively
- We undertake active reflection to ensure our future work is of increasing quality
For more information, please see our strategy document below.